Association for the International Wildlife and Nature Photo Festival – Montier Festival Photo organizes free digital photography and filmed sequences competition for its 24th International Wildlife Photography Festival taking place from 19th to 22nd November 2020 in Montier-en-Der (Grand Est, Haute-Marne, France).
The aim of this competition is to show still or filmed images of wild flora, fauna, landscapes, as well as accounts supporting the conservation of habitats, species, and biodiversity.
- Award winners will be invited to discover the winning images and receive their prizes at the award ceremony during the Festival.
- Uncollected prizes will be kept at AFPAN for 4 months and put back into play afterwards.
- Entrants must be able to supply the original image (RAW files or files from the same series or film rushes), explain their work truthfully and accurately and make sure IPTC fields (caption, shooting location) are filled in.
- The competition is open to any individual photographer except the technical committee, staff and members of the board of directors of AFPAN « l’Or Vert » – the association organizing the Festival – and the judges.
- A distinct “junior” category is available for participants aged under 16 at the closing date of the competition. Each young participant must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: April 13, 2020