Apply for the chance to study at the Abdullah Gül University (AGU), in Kayseri, with a 100% Tuition Scholarship (No Tuition fees will be charged for the entirety of the student’s undergraduate studies at AGU)!
AGU is offering all its programs 100%IN ENGLISH (Engineering, Architecture, Business, Economics, Political Science, Life Sciences).
These scholarships are awarded to Faculty students only and will cover the entire duration of the program the student applied for. Students will remain responsible for paying their housing, health insurance, and transportation costs.
- No Tuition fees will be charged for the entirety of the student’s undergraduate studies at AGU.
- Scholarship awardees will have the opportunity to study in a 4-year undergraduate program in one of the best universities in Turkey.
- Aside from its very low tuition fees, AGU also offers very affordable student accommodation.
- Without the tuition fee payments, AGU students will be receiving a top-quality education in English (from high profile international and Turkish professors with international experience) for a very low dorm fee.
- Kayseri has the added advantage of offering living expenses over three times lower than Istanbul or Ankara.
- Kayseri is also a touristic platform – with UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cappadocia 40 minutes away from the city and the Erciyes Ski Resort 25 minutes away from the student dorms – and ideally connected by bus and plane (Kayseri airport 10 minutes away from the AGU campus) to all key tourist destinations in Turkey.
- International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB)
- High School results
- English Proficiency (TOEFL iBT certificate or medium of instruction letter from high school)
- Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities)
- Quality of your Statement of Purpose
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: August 6, 2020
Official Link: http://intoffice.agu.edu.tr/