Home Miscellaneous After Consuming Wild Mushroom A Single Family Got Ill

After Consuming Wild Mushroom A Single Family Got Ill

264
0

Lamki (Kailali), July 7, 2015: At Lamkichuha Municipality in Kailai District, four member of a single family have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom this morning.

According to senior assistant health worker, Ganga Ram Upadhyay, all the four members have been referred to Tikapur Hospital from Baliya health post for further treatment. The victims are Bishnu Badi, 35, his wife Surja Badi, their sons Nirmal Badi, 8, and Sirja Nadi, 6.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.