Glocal Pvt. Ltd. in partnership with the number 1 Corporate University in Thailand, Panyapiwat Institute of Management(PIM), has called for applications from interested candidates for its Thailand Business and Cultural Exposure programme.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2016
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Programme Date: December 07, 2016 â€“ December 12, 2016
The PIM Short Course Programme on Thai Business and Cultural Exposure is especially developed for the international students who are looking to expand their knowledge in cross-cultural management and international business, with an emphasis in Thailand.
Core sessions are delivered in collaboration with recognized scholars, industry experts, and teaching specialists covering current issues in international business. The programme also includes fun and recreational activities.
Participation in this short course will anchor students’ understanding in Thai business and culture while building interpersonal skills that are essential in today’s dynamic and increasingly Asian- Focused Global Economy.
- Youth (16 â€“ 25 years old) and a Nepali Citizen;
- Good health;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Able to pay the fee;
- Able to commit to a full-time programme;
- Can travel from 7th December 2016 to 12th December 2016
- learn new skills through our activities (Lecture, discussion, adventure, cultural exchange, etc.);
- learn to be a team player, gain in self-confidence and in travelling experience;
- live in a new environment and new culture;
- meet new people and make friends;
- have fun in a relaxed and secured environment;
- visit Bangkok;
- learn new language and culture.
Programme Cost:Â $850, which includes:
â€¢ PIM Certified Training on:
o ASEAN Business & Culture
o Small & Medium Enterprise
o Facility Management
â€¢ Round Air Fare (KTM-BKK-KTM)
â€¢ 5 Nights along with Accommodation and Fooding
â€¢ Coach for Internal Transportation
â€¢ 1 Free Day
â€¢ Company visits in Bangkok
- Go toÂ www.exchange.glocalnepal.comÂ and fill up the application form and send your copy of passport and CV to email@example.com ThaiExchange_YOUR NAME;
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application.