The BeChangeMaker (BCM) is a joint project funded, initiated, and implemented by WorldSkills International and the HP Foundation. The BCM is a series of social entrepreneurial skill training projects that enable youth with skills and great ideas to explore their career potential as a social entrepreneur.
BeChangeMaker provides access to high-quality learning content on HP LIFE, tools, and technology for startup acceleration, dedicated coaching, mentoring, and customized support, as well as the opportunity to tap into a diverse global network of potential supporters and investors. This is an online training program that inspires action on global challenges through social entrepreneurship and the power of skills.
- The top five teams will each receive EUR 1,000 worth of customized post-program training.
- Additionally, the top three teams will each receive EUR 2,000 cash award to further invest in their ideas.
- The top five teams from the BeChangeMaker 2020 program will pitch live at WorldSkills General Assembly 2020 in Dublin, Ireland.
To be eligible to enter the BCM, the participants must:
- be from 18 to 35 years old,
- be receiving general or vocational education and training or have finished general or vocational education and training at the time of participation,
- join the BCM alone or with a maximum of four other participants as a team (total team size is five persons maximum),
- be responsible for ensuring that their participation in the BCM complies with any policies of their corporations, agencies, institutions, schools, or colleges where they are employed or trained. WorldSkills International and the HP Foundation are not responsible for any disputes arising between participants and their employers, schools, or colleges.
Eligible Regions: Open for all