Kathmandu, March 21, 2018: PAC Asia in association with Macquarie University has opened up an application for two minutes ‘Inter College Video Challenge’ in the theme ‘ Future Engineers Shaping Nepal’.
The program is initiated by PAC Asia and designed by Glocal Pvt. Ltd. The application is open to all Engineering Students in the final year or Bachelors degree holders. The winner of this competition will bag NRs 1 lakh.
The competition consists of three rounds. In the first round, the top 5 videos will be uploaded to Youtube channel of PAC Asia after selecting video as per content criteria. In the second round the number of likes in the youtube link of 5 videos will be judged, and in the final round, the panel of jury will select the winner of “Inter-College Video Challenge” from top 5 videos.
The two-minute video should include the following measures.
- Innovation and engineering
- Social Impact
- Vision to the future possibilities in Nepal through engineering
Inter College Video Challenge applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor final year in engineering
- Bachelor completed in engineering
(any engineering field in Kathmandu or any technical field like BIT, B.Sc.IT)
Terms and Conditions:
- More than one teams from single college can also apply for the challenge. The team members can be 3-5 in a team.
- Please make sure that the personal information and contact details are submitted correctly so that we can contact you if you are selected.
- The photos and videos of the participants will be published in media and displayed in partner organization’s social media channels. This will be done by signing the media release form once selected.
- The application cannot be revised once submitted. Hence, applicants are requested to fill the form wisely
Deadline for application: May 26, 2018
To apply: Visit here