Young entrepreneurs are invited to make their pitch to the #AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017.
The #AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge is a global competition which supports aspiring entrepreneurs with a start up idea. The programme was launched by Adam Bradford, a Queen’s Young Leader from London and social entrepreneur.
Youth from around the world are invited to submit their business ideas and get the opportunity to win up to £1,000 plus one year of mentoring and PR support for their start-up.
“I have learned so much from fellow entrepreneurs and know the kind of help and direction I would have liked early on in my business career. I really believe that we all, as entrepreneurs, have a duty to pass on our skills and do what we can to encourage the next generation leading businesses of the future. This is why I’m so pleased that my company is able to give this opportunity to one lucky young entrepreneur who I will stand shoulder to shoulder with for the next year and beyond,” Bradford shares about the idea behind initiating the competition,
- Up to £1,000 to invest in capital expenses
- 1 year of business mentoring
- PR and marketing support
- Access to networking opportunities
- Young person must be the original founder and aged between 18-29 at the time of entry
- From any part of the world
- Any kind of business (ideas which may bring about civil unrest will be rejected)
- Have an innovative business idea with plans for sustainability and a clear budget
- Ambitious and highly motivated
Deadling: July 31, 2017
To apply, visit https://www.adamstart.biz/enter/