Kathmandu, November 8, 2017: The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA), a premier global competition for students who own and operate a for-profit business while attending college of university, has called for applications from student entrepreneurs for the year 2017/18.
The student entrepreneurs from all across Nepal will compete against their peers in the national competition in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals.
National finals for the competition will be held on 15 December 2017 in Kathmandu. The winner of the national final round will bag Rs. 50,000 in cash and a paid trip to compete in GSEA Finals in Canada. The ultimate winner from Global Finals will win a prize package of US$20,000 in cash and a total value of over $40,000.
- The student must be a Bachelors or Masters level student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- The student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of their company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- The business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- The student’s company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
- The student must be below 35 years of age.
Nishan Shrestha, a student of MBA at School of Management, Tribhuvan University and co-founder of Eco-Cell Industries had won GSEA Nepal last year and represented Nepal in the GSEA Global Finals.
This might be your chance to win the competition this year!
Application Deadline: November 20, 2017
To apply, fill up the online application form here.
For further details, visit gseanepal.org
(The cover photograph shows the winners of GSEA Nepal last year.
Courtesy: GSEA Nepal)