Unlimited Technology, the host of Microsoft Innovation Centre Nepal has announced applications for the Pre-Accelerator Programme V4 for the passionate startups who want to validate ideas into validated solution.
A group of startups will be linked by a unique free startup training programme, connecting entrepreneurs to the resources and support they need in validating and building their ideas into solutions. The organizers are recruiting early stage teams to join the Pre-Accelerator Programme for an intensive 8-week journey to go from concept through customer acquisition.
Each week the selected teams will go through specialized training and have access and support from the international community. The programme will culminate in the DEMO WEEK during the last week in March, where a global audience will witness the product demonstrations and startups will receive feedback from experts in each of the partner countries.
The Pre-Accelerator Programme is founder-friendly:
- NO equity taken in your company!
- NO application fees. (Only deposit of Rs. 15000 that will be returned back to you after the demo day)
- Focus is on building great entrepreneurs who can execute big ideas.
- A top-notch curriculum of highly practical workshops and training sessions.
- Access to the collaborative working space in the MIC office.
- Mentoring from a vetted network of local, national and international entrepreneurs and experts.
- Exposure to qualified investors.
- A demo week celebration.
- And more awesome surprisesâ€¦
The Pre-Accelerator programme supports big, disrupt-the-industry visions:
- The concept should be an innovative web or mobile technology solution that addresses a clear market need
- The business is still in the idea phase, you may be doing some research and speaking with customers butÂ you are still defining your value proposition
- The company should still be pre-revenue
- Having some form of an intellectual property (patents, trademarks) opportunity is a plus but not a requirement
The Pre-Accelerator experience will be focused on validating your concept, building your MVP, and developing the roadmap for execution.
To apply: http://bit.ly/2i460Vs