â€˜Women Leadership Summit: Young Minds, Endless Potentialâ€™Â is a five-days residential programme by Ujyalo Foundation, providing leadership and capacity building training designed for young feminist and professionals between the ages of 20-45 years.
The summit calls for application from girls of various districts throughout Nepal, to develop necessary skills to activate their leadership skills at their work and grow towards higher leadership positions.
The main mission of the programme is to build a strong network of young women leaders in the workforce who can imbue leadership skills among other young women at their work and community.
The following are some of theÂ sessionsÂ that will be focused on this yearâ€™s summit:
- Understanding Self, Patriarchy, and Power
- Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Bodily Integrity, Gender Based Violence and Digital Security
- Leadership Development
- Opportunity Optimization and Rapid Prototyping Ideas
- Visioning, Introspection, and Negotiation
- Self-care for Women Leaders
Application Deadline: January 20, 2017, 10 pm NST
Registration fee: NRs. 15,000 (NRs. 25,000 for organization)
To apply, fill up the form available at http://bit.ly/2izw8tb