Udhyami Yuwa Challenge is a part of the International Conference on Peace Environment and Tourism 2020, jointly organized by Global Peace Foundation (GPF) in partnership with the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA). Enterprising youth in the age group of 18-35 years can submit their business idea in the key thematic areas of Peace, Tourism and environment to compete with each other and showcase their enterprise to an international audience. Accordingly, high impact social enterprise ideas on cross-cutting themes and business viability would be given preference for presenting in the conference.
The conference will serve as a platform for the youth entrepreneurs to gather sector insights and knowledge to build a social business aligned with the developmental needs of the society. The youth social businesses would also be provided ongoing support post the conference to ensure long term sustainability of the enterprise.
- Access to industry experts
- Networking opportunities
- 5 Days Bootcamp to learn hands-on knowledge about business
- Showcase idea to an international and national audience
- Opportunity to win seed fund of Rs. 1 Lakh
- Nepali resident between the age 18-35 years.
- With an original business idea that is relevant to the theme of Peace, Tourism and/or Environment
- Implementable and scalable in Nepal.
- 29th February: Application deadline
- 2nd April: Announcement of shortlisted applicants
- 25th-30th April: Bootcamp (to be confirmed)
- 9th May: Final Pitch Day
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
Related Link: https://blincventures.com/udhyami-yuva-challenge/