The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Cambridge University MBA Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020