Kathamandu, May 16: Young people with green business ideas are invited for the ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Business Ideas Competition. The climatelaunchpad is a global competition of innovative ideas that can have an impact The competition could be your door to the global business success, provided you have a green business idea and have what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
The green business ideas could be an innovation in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility or any other way to tackle climate change.
The following conditions regarding the innovations should be met in order to enter the competition though.
- You have not yet started a business of your company or your company has been incorporated for less than a year(definition: your legal entitiy does not exist for more than a year);
- Your new venture has attracted less than € 200.000 in total funding(this includes all funding, like grants, government loans, angel and/or VC investments, et cetera)
- You have not yet sold products, solutions or prototypes on commercial terms.
However, you are advised not to apply if you fall under the category of people who have:
- Already been accepted into Climate-KIC accelerator with this idea;
- Already been accepted into ClimateLaunchpad(or other CleanLaunchpad) in a orevious year.
For further information and registration procedures, please visit the official site for the ClimateLaunchpad