Anyone who is passionate about computer technology and see their future in technology sales, Dell technologies is the place. Within Commercial Sales, Dell is currently looking for Graduate inside Sales Account Managers to work as a part of their 1year Graduate Program based in Warsaw, Poland.
Dell is primarily interested in bringing onboard graduates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving business. The ideal graduate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well with a team and acts with integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Learning the full range of Dell EMC technology, products and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs.
- Selling Dell EMC’s products and services to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales.
- Identifying and qualifying new channel partners, distributors and retailers.
- Cooperating and collaborating with colleagues cross-functionally, to support the sales process as well as maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners.
- Explaining technical, industry and market facts to position Dell EMC as a competitive solution.
- Demonstrating sales ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly targets in relation to KPIs.
Selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits:
- The people working Dell are the most critical component of their long-term success and the health and wellbeing of the employees are the priority.
- The employees will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- They will also receive a competitive salary.
The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Master degree in IT or Business related discipline (must have graduated within the last 36 months).
- Passion for technology and sales as well as ability to learn Dell EMC’s technologies, products and services.
- Advanced level of English and Polish languages skills/both verbal and written.
- Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Teamwork capabilities.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
For more details, visit the official website: