Kathmandu, 26 December, 2017: Department of Customs, Ministry of Finance is going to conduct an essay competition on the occasion of 66th International World Customs Day. The competition will be held on 20 January 2018 at the Custom Department Seminar Hall, Tripureswor.
Students from Bachelor level of the valley will be competing in the essay competition. The topic of the essay is designated as ‘A secure business for economic development’.
Interested applicants are required to register their names in the Customs Department, Tripureswar.
Himlal Sharma, representative of the organizer, asserted “Every year on the occasion of International Custom Day, we organize this essay competition among college students to encourage their participation and enthusiasm about the nation’s providence.”
Deadline for application: 20th January, 2018
Required documents: Recommendation letter form college
First prize: NRs. 20,000
Second prize: NRs. 15,000
Third prize: NRs. 10,000
Conditions of the competition:
- The essay should be in Nepali language.
- The candidate will get 1 hour 30 minutes of time to write the essay.
- The judgment of the jury will be the final regarding the winners.
- The expenses for the commute will be provided worth NRs. 300.
- Only two candidates can take part from one college.
- The candidate will be provided the stationery required for writing the essay.