Entries are now open for the Naional Geographic Traveller Photography Competition 2017. It is open for both professional as well as amateur photographers and is an opportunity to show the top travel shots and videos.
The photos could be submitted in various category viz single shot, portfolio or video.
- All submissions must be the entrantâ€™s own work and they must own the copyright to any photographs or videos entered.
- Entries must have been taken within two years of the date of entry and may not have won an award in any National Geographic photography contest in the last three years.
- Photographic entriesÂ should be JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg) format and a maximum of 1mb in size.
- Video entriesÂ can be up to 2 minutes in length. Videos should be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
- A grand prize winner gets a 15-night holiday for two to Myanmar
- Portfolio winners get to Join Tatra PhotographyÂ for one of the most unique aurora photography tours in Iceland
- Manfrotto tripod for each theme for single shot entries.
- Apple ipad mini 2 for the video winner.
The competition closes on 09 December 2016.
For further information, Click here.