YALC is a group of 10 youth activists, aged 16 to 24, who advocate at the national and international level for improved sexual and reproductive health and rights and also policies that support sexual and reproductive health, family planning services, comprehensive sexuality education and programs that support meaningful youth participation.
YALC has produced great young champions in the past working in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
Objectives of YALC
- To bring together various youth activists under a single platform of Youth Activists Leadership Council.
- To strengthen advocacy for SRHR issues through formal and informal youth groups to solicit universal access to reproductive health.
- To maximize the advocacy efforts and widespread the message through use of advocacy tools.
- To produce youth activists in sexual and reproductive health and rights and Comprehensive Sexuality Education.
- Interested to work in sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Self-motivated and having learning attitude.
To apply, visit bit.ly/yalc2017.