Kathmandu, March 20, 2018: The University of Nottingham is providing a fully funded scholarship under Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarship Program for the postgraduate master’s course.
The objective of the scholarship is to make students capable of making a difference to the development of their home country. The university specifically aims to help the students from rural areas and provide a better education quality. Around 105 seats are available out of which 30 candidates will get 100 percent scholarship and 75 candidates will get percent scholarship respectively.
Developing Solutions Scholarship Program is a golden opportunity to study in fully developed countries including UK, China, and Malaysia.This program provides opportunities for the students to participate in research projects and gain knowledge in their respective fields.
- Belonging to a different country
- Has completed education from a different university.
- area of study within the Available faculty
- belonging to an Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Social Science background.
- Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
The University College Nottingham was set up in 1881, which was then granted its own Royal Charter in 1948. It was the first British university to establish a campus in Malaysia, in 2000, and the first foreign university to open a campus in China, in 2004,
Application Deadline: March 23, 2018.
For more details: Visit here