International students can get the Government of Flanders awards scholarships. This scholarship is provided to outstanding students for Master programs in Flanders and Brussels. The program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination. Applications will be accepted from all Flemish universities, Schools of Arts and the Antwerp Maritime Academy.
The total budget available for the Master Mind Scholarships program 2020-2021 is €400,000. It is estimated that 30 international students can benefit from Master Mind Scholarships.
- The incoming student is awarded a maximum scholarship of €8.000 per academic year according
to the modalities mentioned in the appendix Payment of the scholarship.
- The Host institution can ask the applicant for a tuition fee that equals the lowest rate of the
yearly tuition fee for a student who receives a study grant from the Flemish Government. The
rate for the academic year 2020-2021 is €111,9. This rate may increase slightly from year to year.
- The student has a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0
- an overall band score of minimum 7.0 on the IELTS test;
- a minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test;
- a C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference; or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the Host institution).
- an overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test;
- a minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test;
- a B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
- a similar result in another official English language test (recognized by the Host
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: March 30, 2020