28 August, 2015:Â First impressions tend to last longer when it comes to the world of professionals. You need to consider certain things while you carry your professionalÂ look. Get the guide for a powerful professional style statement.
- Stay clear of sheer fabrics and feminine clothes in a very corporate environment, wear smaller prints, and close toed shoes, subtle make up and comparatively subtle accessories. Red nail color is usually not suggested unless your personality supports it.
- Opt for the dress such as pencil skirt, body-con dress, classic blazers, suits, etc.
- There is nothing that will make you look more stylish and give you a confidence boost like a nice pair of shoes. Shoes in an accessory that carry a lot of meaning about an individual. So, a pair of leather shoes for men and stilettos for women.
- Learn about your power colors. Colors have a language of their own and its imperative that your find your fit. Blue and Black is most widely accepted attire.
- Hairstyle should be neat, conservative, and preferably off the face. With a few exceptions, hair color should not be shocking or unusual.
- Keep your makeup simple and appropriate for daytime. Wearing no makeup at all is almost as bad as wearing too much makeup. The appropriate amount of makeup has some impact on how people perceive you.
- Importance of grooming can never be discredited. Clean nails, personal hygiene, check on body odour and bad breath all need to be taken into account.
You can dress appropriately and be fun. Professional looking does not mean boring. You can spruce your clothes with interesting accessories.