The applications are now open for the Holland Government Scholarship 2020-21 for International Students. The scholarship is for international students. The nationality of the students should be elected from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Students can apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
- The scholarship amounts to €5,000. Students will receive this in the first year of studies;
- There are 2,100+ programs in English;
- Get high-quality education and value for your money;
- Be part of an international community;
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful;
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world;
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep.
- Nationality is non-EEA.
- Applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice (Can be found these on the website of the institution)
- Do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Eligible Regions: Open for all except (EEA)
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020