Young writers aged 8-18 are invited to submit entries to Iron Bridge Publishing’s HOPEPUNK YOUTH WRITING CHALLENGE throughout April 2020. Tell them your vision of a better future for a chance to be published.
Hopepunk is a recent literary movement that has been described as ‘weaponized optimism’. Hopepunk stories can be in any genre but must feature themes about demanding and fighting for a kinder, better world for all.
- Submissions that meet the criteria will be published in eBook anthologies.
- A selection of submissions will be published in a print anthology. Authors whose stories are selected will receive a fee.
- The challenge is designed to encourage a positive mental outlook during the lockdown, as well as an opportunity to develop writing and editing skills.
- Writers must be aged 8-18 years old in 2020.
- People who turn 19 in 2020 are not eligible.
- The submission must be the original work of the entrant.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Official Link: https://ironbridgepublishing.com/hopepunk/