Project submissions for iF Social Impact Prize 2020 now being accepted!
The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. They do not charge any fees. The best projects will be honoured with prize money of EUR 100,000 in total.
Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2020! In addition, your project will reach the global design community.
- Application is free of charge.
- Project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos, and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media, and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
Eligible Regions: Open for all