International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN) is an experiential learning program designed for young people of different corners of world. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep you diving journey with amazing people around the world.
The series of International Youth Camp has been organized since October, 2015. And now, as a trademark event of youth legend, it is organized every August and December as International youth Summer Camp and winter camp. More than 500 young people have already participated in International Youth Camp till date.
Either you are an introvert or extrovert this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
- To foster cross cultural exchange and global friendship
- To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self exploration developing better understanding of self and the world
- To help participants achieve greater self awareness, a positive sense of well-being and live a healthy and peaceful life
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Himalayas, Nepal
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross cultural friendship
- Workshops on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals
- Team Building, Group work, Story sharing, Talent show
- Self Exploration and Awareness Session
- Dance Movement Therapy (DMT)
- Alternate to Violence Program(AVP)
- Yoga and Meditation
- Different country’s Presentation
- Local Authentic Experience (1 night Homestay experience in local village)
- World Heritage Site Visit in Kathmandu (Kathmandu has made an entry as the 5th top travel destination in Lonely Planet’s list for 2018.)
- Hike to waterfall
- Camp Fire
- Visit to Nagarkot (Nagarkot is beautiful hill station near kathmandu from where you can see beautiful Himalayan range including Mount Everest)
- You can also choose to extend your stay to travel to explore different parts of Nepal
- Yoga and Meditation
- Welcome, Farewell Program and a special gift
Youth who go for the international program like this develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed.
Age of 16 to 35 years (If you are above 35 years or below 16 years and are interested to attend the camp, you can still apply, from 2019, we have saved only few seats for people of that age group too to ensure rich representation and diversity.) of any nation.
CAMP FEE: 249 USD (for other countries) and 1500 to 7500 NRS (for Nepali)
Once you apply for the camp, you will be notified about your selection within 2 working days of application submission.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 50 US dollar via paypal or bank transfer or western union. If the payment method is not available in your country, let us know and our team will cooperate. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival to Nepal.
Apart from participating in our valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
- Food 3 times a day and Shared Accommodation with same gender
- Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
- World Heritage site visit
- Program Materials and Certificate
- Emergency health check-ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have a travel insurance.)
- 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
- Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi except for a day where you will stay in a Home stay at remote village)
- Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The cost will not cover airfare, visa fees and health insurance. The cost will also not cover extra activities.
If you are willing to seek funding from the school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fundraising.
DEADLINE: 20th November 2019
For further information visit the official website, the link is given below:
Or you can mail then at:
To apply, the link is below: