SOS Children Village International invites applicants to apply for the internship of Environmental Engagement in Austria.
The internship will be 20 hours per week with a minimum contract for 2-3 months; starting date in Feb/Mar 2020.
As a non-governmental social development organization, we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health, and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners.
Location: International Office Innsbruck/Austria
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment.
- SOS Children’s Villages International appreciates the valuable role interns undertake in our organization and offers a fixed gross salary of € 1.050 per month on a full-time basis.
- Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the field of Business Administration, Environmental studies.
- Good command of German and English language skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an accurate working style.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Pro-active and independent style of working.
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU.
Eligible Region: Open for all.
Application Deadline: 01 January 2020