Home National Jewellery Shop Catches Fire

Jewellery Shop Catches Fire

224
0
Jewellery shop catches fire
Jewellery shop catches fire

Biratnagar, Feb 12,2015: A jewellery shop at Karsiya Bazaar in Morang District caught fire in the wee hours this morning destroying an estimated property worth over Rs 300 thousand.
The jewellery shop run by one Manoj Sahani at the house of Satya Narayan Saha caught fire at 3.30 am today due to en electric short circuit, the District Police Office stated.
Preliminary estimate of the damage caused by the fire is put at Rs 350 thousand. The fire was brought under control at 4.10 am by police and the locals with the help of a fire engine.

Source: RSS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.