just IMAGINE if… is an annual international social enterprise and innovation competition, hosted by Durham University and Ella’s Kitchen founder, Paul Lindley.
The competition is open to anyone across the globe who has a business idea which tackles at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. just IMAGINE if… exists to drive social, economic and environmental change in the world by helping little ideas become big impact realities.
- Each finalist will receive mentoring from a leading businessperson and professional pitch training from One Young World to perfect their presentation ahead of the event and will attend a bespoke course at Durham Business School.
- The main prize for just IMAGINE if…2020 is a package of research and Business School support from Durham University valued at £70,000.
- The University will work with the winner to identify the most relevant pool of research expertise that will most benefit their product and development of their business.
- A 12-month package of support to the winner will be provided by Durham University Business School.
- Sponsors are also providing a range of additional support packages to the winner, which with the University support yields a total prize value above £100,000
- All ten finalists will spend two days at Durham University Business School (31st March-1st April 2020) attending a range of workshops, run by and working with Business School academics and expert businesspeople.
- All ten finalists will also receive:
- Expert support in public speaking from One Young World to prepare for the delivery of their pitch at the just IMAGINE if…2020 final
- An invitation to attend a half-day workshop with the award-winning marketing team at Ella’s Kitchen – the UK’s number one baby food brand – to experience how to create brand love and trust in a unique and ownable way (likely date, subject to change: 3rd April 2020)
- A 1-hour Investor Pitch Deck review with Corporate Finance Experts at YF Funding, and £100 credit towards a readymade business template from Young Foodies
- Open to anyone across the globe who has a business idea that tackles at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: February 2, 2020
Official Link: http://www.justimagineif.co.uk/