Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program Autumn 2020 session at Stanford University is now calling for applications!
Knight-Hennessy Scholars institutes a community of future global leaders to address some really complicated challenges through collaboration and innovation.Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
The program imparts knowledge relating to Mentorship, encourages Leadership Development, and provides Experiential Learning opportunities. As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, the candidates will develop skills and strengths to deal with grand challenges and opportunities of the future. They will be an impartial part of a unique community of change agents from a diverse range of backgrounds. This community will make them able to deal with all kinds of opportunities and challenges.
Location: United States of America
- covers tuition (commensurate with standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees, and
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses), and
- a travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- Applications are encouraged from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since Knight-Hennessy Scholars are expected to have global impact.
- One is eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if s/he is applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, Eng, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or PhD) or if he/she plans on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint and dual graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS)
- He/she should apply during his/her final year of study for his/her first/bachelor’s degree or within five years of earning his/her first/bachelor’s degree. For the cohort that applies in 2019, that means one must have graduated in January 2014 through September 2020 to enroll at Stanford in September 2020
- If the applicant is still in college studying for his/her first/bachelor’s degree, he/she is eligible to apply as long as he/she completes his/her first/bachelor’s degree before he/she enrolls as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If the applicant has earned a graduate degree, he/she remains eligible to apply in 2019 as long as he/she earned his/her first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
Eligible Regions: Accepting applications from all round the world