The Vietnam National University of Forestry is pleased to offer full-time two-year international masterâ€™s scholarships in Forestry. These scholarships are open to citizens of Asian countries.
Universityâ€™s vision is to become a leading and highly prestigious university in Vietnam with diversified training and education activities in the following sectors: Forestry, Forest Resources Management, Environment, Forestry Industry, Rural Development, and others.
Students are expected to use English fluently. Candidates owing suitable English certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS and CEFR will be given prior.
To be eligible, applicants must be citizens of Asian countries.
Students from Asian countries (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea North, Korea South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) can apply for these scholarships.
Top five students from Asian countries will receive scholarships that cover tuition and accommodation. Five other students will receive scholarships that cover half of the tuition ($1000 per year) and accommodation.
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree;
- Test Requirement: No;
- English Language Requirement: Students are expected to use English fluently. Candidates owing suitable English certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS and CEFR will be given prior.
All documents must be prepared in English. The application package includes:
- Application form (Use the official application form attached);
- Motivation letter;
- Bachelorâ€™s degree (with transcripts);
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- Four colour photos 3Ã—4 (cm) with white background;
- English certificate;
- 2 reference letters from 2 university professors (alternatively 1 from employer);
- Health certificate issued within the previous 6 months.
Deadline: August 30, 2016