Ratnanagar (Chitwan),1 Dec 2014 : Curiosity kills the cat goes an old adage. It is applied in the case of a boy here.
A minor, in Chitwan district, has been taken ill critically after he consumed the medicine that was dumped in the road, out of curiosity.
Bishal Sapkota, 4, from Bharatpur, Chitwan took the medicine he found in Bal Mandir road at Bharatpur-10. Soon after the consumption, he was taken ill and now has been undergoing treatment in the Intensive Care Unit at College of Medical Sciences, Chitwan.
According to the police, the medicine the minor consumed is learnt to be some sort of anti-depressant.
Police have appealed to the public to trash the medicines properly, given the cases of the minor who now is taken critically ill consuming such medicines.