Lahan, February 20, 2020: NMB Bank in line with its long term objective of promoting and creating opportunities for Sustainable growth has launched ‘Project Swarojgar’ in Siraha district as part of its CSR.
Project Swarogjar essentially is an entrepreneurship development training program designed with the objective to enhance skills, mindset and help in capacity building of upcoming and existing entrepreneurs. The Bank has partnered with Glocal Pvt Ltd, a CSR and Management consultant to design and implement the project.
The 4 days free training program shall have 50 participants trained by experienced trainers in relevant fields. Participants shall be selected on the basis of their entrepreneurial engagement, interest and idea to start a new venture of their own.
Interested applicants may avail the forms from Agrima Academy, Lahan and NMB Bank branches in Siraha district. Completed forms can be submitted in NMB branches in the district. The application should be submitted till 10th March 2020 to participate in the program.
Participants will be selected as per the criteria such as:
- Applicants must be in the age group of 18-40
- Applicant must be from Siraha district.
- Applicant needs to either have an exceptional idea, well presented on form, or in a business where they can show growth potential.
- Applicant must be available for full-day training from 18th-21st March 2020.
Through the training we aim to:
- Train for entrepreneurship development from experienced trainers for boosting their business knowledge and getting better at it.
- Ease for Access to Finance.
- Providing continuous mentorship and consultation from the bank’s side.
For more queries regarding the training;
Contact Details: Sushila Shrestha, 9860319032