One World Media Fellowship is aimed at aspiring journalists and filmmakers, who seek to make a career out of reporting the global south, raising awareness about the developing world and breaking down prejudices.
Working in film, print, audio or multimedia, One World Media Fellows’ projects bring together integrity and creativity to present under-reported stories that break down stereotypes and build cross-cultural connections.
Location: United Kingdom
- £1,000 production grant
- Executive Producer for your project
- Career mentorship
- Workshops and webinars by industry experts
- Fair Reporting and Security Guidance
- Introductions to commissioners
- A network of like-minded Fellows and Alumni
- The applications are open to all aspiring filmmakers and journalists from around the world, as long as the proposed story is about or from a developing country.
- Non-fiction media across all platforms: film, print, audio, photojournalism, and multimedia are supported by the fellowship.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: April 02, 2020
Official Link: https://www.oneworldmedia.org.uk/fellowship/apply/