One Young World Lead2030 is the world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders making an impact on the Sustainable Development Goals. Powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, the initiative finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30. They are proudly launching their second round of challenges for Lead2030- the world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders working towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- A US$50,000 grant from AstraZeneca
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of AstraZeneca professionals.
- The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organization, such as Business strategy, Best practices for data collection, Monitoring and evaluation, and Product design.
- Each Lead2030 Challenge Partner is forming a mentorship team to provide you with expert advice and guidance to accelerate your solutions and grow their impact.
- Select Challenge Winners will receive communications support from Activation Supporter, Porter Novelli.
Aligned with the SDG4 challenge. See the ‘Challenge outline’.
Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
The well-structured time horizon identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, eradicating poverty, or developing skills.
The impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially Viable
Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive on their own through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020
Official Link: https://www.lead2030.com/