A picture is worth a thousand words, and the ability to communicate one’s progress and achievements is essential in the world. Photos can display the uniqueness of each and every development project. The theme of this year’s photo contest is #togetherwecan focusing on nonprofits in action with a partnership with its beneficiaries, donors, government, or any stakeholder.
- The Top 30 entries chosen by the proposalsforNGOs’ judge panel will be uploaded on our Facebook page @proposalsforngos on 1 August for voting.
- The 2 (two) images that get the most “likes” and “shares” by 15 August will win $100 each.
What do we want to see?
A quality rendition of development projects underway. Examples, but not limited to, are- a group photo of the team, a meeting with a women’s empowerment team, a training session, responsible tourism, a factory, farmers in the field, etc…, as long as it is related to working together.
- Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law.
- Participants need to be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- Participants must have an email address and Facebook account to participate.
- Employees of proposalsforngos.com (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible to participate.
- proposalsforNGOs can exclude any participant for any or no reason at its own discretion.
Think honest photos: Real picture with real people. Take good note of your picture composition. We are looking for photos depicting situations as they are. Overly edited and experimental photography is therefore excluded.
If you are someone who chanced upon development in action and took a beautiful picture thereof, your photo is what we are looking for. Submission is FREE!
For full rules please click here!
Application Deadline: 15 July 2020