Reckitt Benckiser Group plc’s vision is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. Investing in social impact is core to RB’s business and part of its purpose. In particular, RB’s social investment focusses on areas that have a direct connection to its business and where there are the greatest unmet needs. Among these priorities are:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sexual Health and Rights
- Maternal and child health
RB knows that these challenges can’t be tackled alone and seeks partnerships in all areas to create greater scale and impact through collaboration.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 13 and 17 (inclusive) October 2020
- The cost of travel to and from Munich
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke RB programming around the businesses participating in the Summit.
- This scholarship is intended for young leaders
- Are aged 18 – 30
- Have demonstrated leadership in their community, country or organization.
- Are passionate about and making an impact in one or more of RB’s priority areas
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020