The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation offers Government scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for bachelor, masters, postgraduate and postgraduate medical studies (internship, clinical residency).
Higher education overseas offers an opportunity for growth and development that only a few other experiences can provide so intensely.
Scholarships are available for bachelor, masters, postgraduate and postgraduate medical studies (internship, clinical residency).
- The study of foreign citizens at Russian state universities is up to 80% subsidized by the Government of Russia, making it affordable (the average cost of an academic year, including accommodation in a student hostel, is 2500-4000 USD).
- Life and health insurance is obligatory for any foreign citizen arriving at the Russian Federation for studies. The cost of life and health insurance amounts from 160 USD to 250 USD for one year and depends on the chosen program of insurance.
- So, the choice is yours. You have the opportunity to get an in-demand profession, build your future career, to make lifelong friends and to broaden your cultural, intellectual and personal horizons. Surely everyone dreams of these things? You only need to understand who you want to become and where you want to study; then you are ready to make your first step towards high-quality and affordable higher education with RACUS!
Applications for the study on a foundation course are accepted from 1st March until 1st October. Classes start from 20th September (subject to there being enough students to start a group). It is recommended that students arrive no later than 15th November for the study on foundation courses.Applications for the study on main courses (first and subsequent years) are accepted from 1st March until 15th August of each year for passport-holders of visa-free countries and from 1st March until 15th July for passport holders of countries requiring a visa. Classes start on 1st September. A foreign citizen can be admitted to Russian state university if the following requirements are met:
- For Bachelor’s or Specialist’s programs, if: He/she has a document of complete secondary education or any other equivalent document;
- For Master’s program, if: He/she has a “Bachelor’s degree” or a “Specialist’s degree” with the course duration not less than 4 years;
- For postgraduate studies (PhD), if: He/she has a “Master’s degree” (with the course duration not less than 2 years) or a “Specialist’s degree” with the course duration not less than 5 years
- For postgraduate medical studies (internship, clinical residency), if: He/she has a degree of higher medical /dental/pharmaceutical education.
Studies in Russian universities are carried out in the Russian language. In some specialities the training is also delivered in English (about 20 specialities) and French (general medicine, pharmacy). Candidates choosing the training in English or French must have an interview to check their language competency upon arrival. The results of international language tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, DALF, TCF etc.) are not required.
Eligible Regions: International students can apply for the scholarships.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018