The ALECS Fellowship Programme 2020. The Lero – the Irish Software Research Centre calls candidates for Advanced Learning in Evolving Critical Systems (ALECS) Fellowship Programme in Ireland 2020.
The program focuses on to provide training and career development to researchers by providing international mobility and intersectoral exposure. As a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship, ALECS offers high-quality professional opportunities open to researchers of any age, nationality, and discipline who comply with the program’s eligibility criteria.
In addition to that, the program will fund 26 fellowships for researchers, who either have a Ph.D. degree or who have at least 4 years equivalent full-time equivalent research experience.
- Supervised research project by a leading Lero researcher.
- Development and regular review of a career development plan.
- Complementary research skills training.
- Summer and Winter Schools.
- Transferrable skills training.
- Intersectoral and interdisciplinary transfer of knowledge through secondment and or short visits.
- Dissemination, public engagement, and outreach activities
- Applicants must be Experienced Researchers as per the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions definition:
- They must have a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the time of the call deadline.
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- Applicants must either have working proficiency in the English language or must be fluent in English.
Eligible Region: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
Official Link: https://alecs.lero.ie/what-is-the-alecs-programme/