The Cash Learning Partnership (CaLP) is the global partnership of humanitarian actors engaged in learning, knowledge sharing, networking, policy and coordination around the appropriate and timely use of Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) in humanitarian response. CaLP works collectively with actors to increase the scale and quality of CVA by bringing organizations together to address the most pressing issues for CVA. Get the chance to work with them through the virtual internship.
Currently, CaLP has over 80 members, united by the commitment to jointly share CaLP’s vision that humanitarian assistance offers the greatest choice, dignity and value for people affected by the crisis. Members which include UN Agencies, donors, international NGOs, local NGOs and private sector organizations deliver the vast majority of cash transfer programming in humanitarian assistance worldwide. The Board, Technical Advisory Group and Global Cash Policy Network are all drawn from the membership.
Get an amazing work experience by working with the company.
- Professional/native fluency in Spanish and English
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in an international aid organization or non-profit setting
- Knowledge and/or experience working in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Experience using social media and other virtual communications tools such as Mailchimp
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: May 27, 2020
Official Link: https://www.calpnetwork.org/job/calp-americas-intern/