Kathmandu, July 25, 2018: The top five teams are shortlisted for the Inter-College Video Challenge 2018 organized by PAC Asia in association with Macquire University and designed by Glocal Pvt. Ltd.
The video challenge is based in the theme ‘Future Engineers Shaping Nepal”. The competition was for Engineering Students of Final Year and Bachelor’s degree holders of Kathmandu valley.
The following are the top 5 teams:
- Stairclimbing Wheelchair Team from Institute of Engineering, Thapathali Campus,
- Digixel Inc team from Islington College,
- Mech-Minds from IOE, Purwanchal Campus,
- Zyaba Squad team from Pulchowk Engineering Campus, and
- Team Advanced from Advanced College of Engineering and Management.
For the next phase, top 5 videos are uploaded in social media to collect like in videos. The winner will be selected on 30th of July, 2018 and winning team will grab 1 lakh rupees.
The social media link for the 5 teams videos: