Two killes in cooking gas explosion at local fair in Rautahat

by Glocal Khabar 141 views0

Two killes in cooking gas explosion at local fair in Rautahat

Rautahat,20 Nov 2014: Two persons were killed in an explosion of cooking gas cylinder at a local fair in Kanakpur VDC of Rautahat last night.

Krishna Gupta Kanhaiya, 25, and Amrit Kumar Saha of Chandrapur Municipality died when a cooking gas cylinder went off at around 9:00 pm Wednesday at the local fair organised on the occasion of Balachaturdashi, according to the District Police Office Rautahat.

Others two Manoj Saha of Chadrapur-5 and Salim Miya of Kanakpur-2 have been injured in the explosion and are undergoing treatment at the Narayani Sub Regional Hospital, Birgunj.

Gas leakage resulted in the explosion, eyewitnesses said. The two killed in the incident were around 10 meter in distant from the site used for cooking food and were hit by shattered parts of the cylinder to their heads. Postmortem of their bodies was conducted at the Chandranigahapur Hospital before handing them to the families.

Source RSS



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

two × four =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.