The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build a better life.
The Bureau for Management Services (BMS) is the central operations Bureau in UNDP Headquarters that supports the organization in the following areas: human resources, finance and administration, budget, procurement, information and communications technology (ICT), legal affairs, security, management consulting services, and multi-partner trust funds.
Based primarily in HQ in New York and Copenhagen, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) is one of the pillars of the Bureau for Management Services (BMS). OHR is an important driver in achieving the kind of dynamic, transformational change that is called for to support the 2030 Agenda and the achievement of the SDGs
As UNDP implements its new people strategy, People for 2030, their aim is to ensure that UNDP’s most important asset, their personnel, and their managers, are supported in working together to achieve a common vision for UNDP. The success of UNDP will depend on a supportive and diverse workplace that attracts, develops, and engages people of the highest caliber, in part by enhancing the capability of their managers. Equally important will be their ability to develop a shared culture based on teamwork and collaboration guided by their shared UN values, and which fosters high-performance, results-focus, agility, and innovation. The Talent Development Unit and Global Shared Services Unit (HR)—located in Copenhagen, Denmark is seeking a general call for internships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- People management
- Technical/ Functional
- Expertise in human resource management
- Research and data analysis
- Strategic analytical thinking
- Strategy development
- Knowledge management
- Partnership building
- Writing and presentation skills
- Currently a bachelor’s, masters or Ph.D. student.
- Or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, masters or Ph.D. program within the last 12 months.
- MBA students encouraged to apply
- · Experience in project and programme management desired.
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish)
Eligible Regions: Open for all
For further queries: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=85539