The UNDP offers an opportunity for students and youth. Currently, the inclusionary priority of UNDPs work in Nepal is to assist the national and sub-national Governments and its people to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the relevant staff in developing and sharing of knowledge and communication products and tools on the SDGs
- Support UNDP in localizing SDGs at provincial and local level
- Preparing notes, briefs and research papers on the SDGs
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
Application Deadline: 13-July-2019