This challenge is a global call to reach the most disruptive startups, entrepreneurs and drive solutions to mitigate COVID-19 impacts on tourism through health, economic and destination management solutions. A step forward for Sustainable Development in a crisis situation.
- Digital booklet: To reach 150+ ministers and forward information from the best providers for tourism recovery.
- Business presentation: To the world governments with the UNWTO Secretary-General from the IE University Wow Room, the most innovative space to share the solutions.
- Connection with the UNWTO Innovation Network: Access to more than 5000 tourism-related startups, 930 corporations, 300 public institutions, 50 education institutions, 30 incubators, and 200 investors.
- Being innovative in nature and provide value-added solutions
- To have a tested pilot and business plan
- To have been accelerated before
- To have the potential to be applied in many countries
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: April 22, 2020
Official Link: https://www.unwto.org/healing-solutions-tourism-challenge