Applications are open for the Warwick Doctoral College Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020/21.
Warwick is home to over 9,500 students from 147 countries. They offer a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses. They have c. 3,000 research students and the University provides various opportunities for applicants to feel a part of this broad community.
They are a world-leading university with the highest academic and research standards. But the story ends doesn’t end there. That’s because they are a place of possibility. They are always looking for new ways to make things happen. Whether you’re a dedicated student, an innovative lecturer or an ambitious company, Warwick provides a tireless yet supportive environment in which you can make an impact.
Location: United Kingdom
- For 2020/21 entry there will be 30 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants.
- Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full-time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: January 16, 2020