Applications are now open in the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme at Oxford University.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford, combined with a comprehensive program of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking.
This scholarship is part of the which were established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest caliber from across the world. The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Foundation Hoffmann.
Location: Oxford University
- The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,009).
- Awards are made for the full duration of fee liability for the agreed course.
- Postgraduate candidates must be from eligible countries taking up an eligible master’s degree at the Oxford Universities.
- The students must return to their country of ordinary residence immediately after completing the course. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Likewise, the applicants should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives. Further, they should be able to explain clearly how their professional work will contribute to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
Eligible Regions: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: 10 January 2020