The WIN WIN Youth Award is an international award that aims to empower and reward young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future.
The WIN WIN Youth Award is a part of the WIN WIN-organisation. Since 2000 it has presented one of the world’s leading sustainability awards, the WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Award. Previous winners of the WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Award include Gro Harlem Brundt-land, Al Gore and Kofi Annan.
- The winner of the WIN WIN Youth Award will receive SEK 20.000 at the WIN WIN Award ceremony on October 22 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award activities require approximately 4 days in Gothenburg (October 19-23) to attend the event.
- WIN WIN Award will cover travel expenses to Gothenburg (economy class) for the winner and one more person.
- In addition to that, WIN WIN Award will cover hotel expenses in Gothenburg for winner and one more person.
- They welcome contributions from individuals, organisations and movements from all over the world, with members between the age 13 to 29.
- Applicants to the WIN WIN Youth Award should present a recent or ongoing project/work/ini-tiative linked to the theme 2020 – Biodiversity.
Eligible Regions: Open for all