The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
- Tuition and application fee waiver;
- Free accommodation;
- Living allowance: (PhD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses: self-afforded.
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test，TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution)
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Official Link: http://admission.whu.edu.cn/en/?c=index