Apply for the Young Health Programme Scholarship to attend The One Young World 2020 in Munich!
Through the Young Health Programme (YHP), AstraZeneca works to engage and empower young people with information so that they can make healthy choices today that will lead to better health later in life. Youth are at the heart of YHP’s activities providing young people with a powerful voice in identifying their own health needs as well as planning and delivering solutions.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
- Access to an exclusive Youth Health Programme pre-Summit workshop.
- Hotel accommodation in Munich on a shared basis between 12 and 17 (inclusive) October 2020.
- Return air or rail travel for scholars living outside of Germany.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner between 12 and 17 October.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Munich.
- Discretionary funds to cover reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with getting to and from the Summit. These can be claimed by Scholars after the Summit.
- Evidenced commitment to addressing health and wellbeing in a local, national or global community, with a specific focus on child and adolescent health and/or disease prevention and/or social determinants of health programming.
- Leadership ability in championing and galvanising stakeholders around their chosen cause or issue.
- A capacity for innovation and problem solving that is entrepreneurial and values-driven.
- Concern for local and global issues.
- Experience of working towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: March 27, 2020