Application for the Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme is now open.
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable the youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you or your network have/has a SE idea, we want to help you make it happen. Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
- Passionate young change-makers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their Social Entrepreneurship ideas.
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Workshop: March 2020 (4-day workshop + pitch to be further shortlisted)
Mentorship: April to October 2020
Study Visit: June/July 2020
Pitching: October/November 2020 (for up to S$20,000)
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
Official Link: https://www.sif.org.sg/our-work/gb/yse/applications