Youth Center for Research is an aspiring youth-led think tank based in Pakistan. It was set up in the year 2019 and has been working since then. Over the span of 1 year it has made great progress. In 2020 it was selected for AMENDS by Stanford University for its potential social impact.
The applications for this year’s Summer Programme are open.
- A guided experience of critical thinking and research under professional advisors hailing from various countries and professions.
- An opportunity to connect with fellow young researchers from multiple nationalities and learn to work collaboratively.
- Platform to understand the idea of global citizenship and one’s role as a youth for now and the future.
- Learn technical tools of research to help in further academic and professional endeavors.
- Build lifelong connections with fellow youth and experts.
- A step towards research-driven discussions and discourse.
- College/High School Students: applying for universities this year who are willing to experience the research-oriented environment of higher studies and looking forward to having a rigorous, inclusive and holistic learning experience.
- University Students: who are currently enrolled in full-time bachelor’s or Masters Degree programme.
- Students who want to expand their horizon of learning beyond borders and have a multicultural environment at home, and who are willing to share their own experiences with others, are highly encouraged to apply.
- Students with previous research experience; and/or who are passionate to research and learn about global social, economic and political issues.
- Virtual study programs enrollees and Non-traditional students: Individuals who are looking forward to diversifying their study experience are encouraged to take part in this programme. Not only it will help in polishing professional skills, but will also help in personal development and growth.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Official Link: http://youthcfr.com/summer-research-program/